18 Kasım 2014 Salı

Error Correction Sheet

1- I had lived in Sivas until I came to Ankara. I love Sivas so much and especially it's climate because Ankara's climate is so cold for me.
2.-I graduated from ''Aziz Atik Anatolian Teacher Training High School''
3- Now I am at the same department with one of my best friends whose name is Ayşe, but I wish I was at the same university with my other best friends.
4- If you ask something to my friends about me they will explain what a wonderful person I am.
5- I have a lot of hobbies that I really enjoy to do such as swimming, reading book, watching film, learning new things etc.
6- I think both of them are the best teams in their league.
7- I think everything has a beauty so look around carefully because there are always new things to discover.
8- Many visitors are surprised to see that some animals remain outside all year such as penguins, polar bears and timber wolves. They are happy at outdoors in winter time.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder